A Law Firm For Life’s Legal Problems
Family law and estate planning are two legal areas that can have a big impact the lives of people throughout central Minnesota.
At Lindstrom Family Law, we focus our practice in these two areas because they are so important to the people we serve. Attorney April Lindstrom is here to provide you with attentive legal service focused on achieving positive results for you and your family.
Family Law Solutions
We are here to guide you through any family law matter you face, including:
- Divorce: We are prepared to protect your rights in divorce and all related matters such as property division and spousal support.
- Child custody: We can help you establish custody orders that protect your parental rights and the best interests of your children. We offer knowledgeable advice regarding custody evaluations, parenting schedule consultations and other sensitive issues facing Minnesota families.
- Child support: We can represent you in initial child support proceedings as well as modification and enforcement issues.
Other family law matters we handle include domestic violence, neglect, adoptions and same-sex marriage issues.
Estate Planning Guidance
We can help you control your legacy by establishing a sound estate plan. Some of the many estate planning services we provide include:
- Establishing documents: We help our clients create wills, trusts, powers of attorney, advance health care directives (living wills) and other important estate planning documents.
- Elder law: Elders and their families face a number of important decisions regarding asset protection, long-term care and other issues. We can provide you with guidance on how to protect the well-being of your loved ones while preserving assets to the greatest possible extent.
- Probate and estate administration: If you have lost a loved one or have any interest in an estate in Minnesota, we can guide you through the complexities of the probate and estate administration process.
Whatever your estate planning needs, we will work with you personally to help you understand your options under Minnesota laws.
Speak With A Knowledgeable Attorney Today
If legal problems are worrying you, you can gain peace of mind by speaking with a attorney April Lindstrom. To arrange a free initial consultation, contact our law office online or by telephone at (320) 774-6900.